Harsh Kumar

@harsh_ms10

•Footballer•18•😇😉
1% chance 99% Faith
•Barça ♠Messi ♠🔵🔴🔵🔴
Eminem ♠Justin Bieber♠
⏩Facebook:Harsh Kumar
👻SNAP👻. harsh_b10

Images and videos by Harsh Kumar

Treat me like a game I'll show you how to play..
#messina #catalonia #pic #logo #dybalamask #dybala #juventus #barcelonafc #barcalona #nevergiveup #sweet #game #footballer #football

Treat me like a game I'll show you how to play..
#messina #catalonia #pic #logo #dybalamask #dybala #juventus #barcelonafc #barcalona #nevergiveup #sweet #game #footballer #football

💬 3Normal

💬 0Normal

💬 0Normal

💬 0Normal

💬 0Normal

💬 0Normal

💬 0Normal

💬 0Normal

💬 0Normal

You know my name my story,  you have heard what I have done, not what I have been through..m.
#football $y #barcelona #fcbarcelona #fcb #barca #visçabarça #never #foodporn #followforfollow #neverfollow #nikeshoes #nike #school #team #ground #say #yes #believe #brazzerspornstars #f2 #f2 #skincare #jacobsartorius #messy

You know my name my story, you have heard what I have done, not what I have been through..m.
#football $y #barcelona #fcbarcelona #fcb #barca #visçabarça #never #foodporn #followforfollow #neverfollow #nikeshoes #nike #school #team #ground #say #yes #believe #brazzerspornstars #f2 #f2 #skincare #jacobsartorius #messy

💬 3Normal

Game day..
#neverfollow #footballmom
#video #night #match

Game day..
#neverfollow #footballmom
#video #night #match

💬 1Normal

Njr.11
#neverfollow #nike #laliga #neymar11

Njr.11
#neverfollow #nike #laliga #neymar11

💬 0Normal

Champion..17🔴🔵🔴🔵
#copadelrey #neverfollow 
#messi

Champion..17🔴🔵🔴🔵
#copadelrey #neverfollow
#messi

💬 0Normal

Cross Bar 
#neverfollow @thef2

Cross Bar
#neverfollow @thef2

💬 9Normal
At Akal Stadium

I'm the one that hit that same spot (hit it)🎳
She the one that bring them rain drops.☔ #forca #barca🔴🔵

I'm the one that hit that same spot (hit it)🎳
She the one that bring them rain drops.☔ #forca #barca🔴🔵

💬 0Normal

People think they are ignoring me 
But actually they are losing me..

People think they are ignoring me
But actually they are losing me..

💬 2Normal

King👑💪
#leomessi 
#viscabarca 💪

King👑💪
#leomessi
#viscabarca 💪

💬 0Normal

Good bye #ucl..😥😥

Good bye #ucl..😥😥

💬 1Normal